1) When rendering our Trip Service, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by Trip Providers. As such, the Trip Providers that market and promote their Trips on the Platform are given access to our systems and Extranet through which they are fully responsible for updating all rates/fees/prices, availability, policies, conditions, and other relevant information that gets displayed on our Platform.
2) Each Trip Provider remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness, and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates/fees/prices, policies, conditions, and availability) displayed on our Platform.
3) For Cancellations, please note that you may be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the Accommodation’s cancellation and no-show policy, in some cases for the entire stay or the first night.
4) For certain (non-refundable) rates or special offers, note that Trip Providers may require that payment be made upfront by wire transfer (if available) or by credit card, and therefore your credit card may be pre-authorized or charged (sometimes without any option for refund) upon making the Trip Reservation.
5) In the event of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by third parties, most banks and credit card companies bear the risk and cover all charges resulting from such fraud or misuse, which may sometimes be subject to a deductible (usually set at EUR 50 (or the equivalent in your local currency)). In the event that your credit card company or bank charges the deductible from you due to unauthorized transactions resulting from a reservation made on our Platform, we will pay you this deductible, up to an aggregate amount of EUR 50 (or the equivalent in your local currency). In order to indemnify you, please report fraud to your credit card provider (in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures) and contact us immediately.
6) By making a Trip Reservation with a Trip Provider, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no-show policy of that Trip Provider, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the Trip Provider that may apply to your Trip (including the fine print of the Trip Provider made available on our Platform and the relevant house rules of the Trip Provider), including for services rendered and/or products offered by the Trip Provider.
7) Returned items reported late by the merchants, and have cashbacks already credited to the user may lead to deductions in future cashback disbursements to reflect the late merchant adjustment.
8) Awarding of cashback or points will be done after the booking or travel activity has been consumed.
9) Cashback/points will be awarded in 60-90 days.