- The Maybank Cashback Program is open to all Maybank credit cardholders whose
accounts are active and in good credit standing at the time of the crediting of
- Each cardholder will receive a unique Treats ID to his/her registered mobile
number and/or email address on the bank’s record.
- In case of loss or misplacement of his/her unique Treats ID, cardholder may
regenerate his/her Treats ID via
- The Treats ID assigned to each cardholder cannot be altered, shared, or transferred.
- The Cardholder must go to www.cashback.maybank.com.ph to choose an online
store where he/she wishes to make a purchase using his/her Maybank credit card.
- After clicking his/her preferred online store, Cardholder must key in his/her unique
- Cashback may vary per participating online merchant. Terms and Conditions per
participating merchant may be found in each of the merchant’s page.
- Cardholders will receive the cashback within 60 calendar days from delivery and
receipt of the item purchased and will be notified via his/her registered mobile
number and/or email address of record.
- Cashback will be credited to the credit card account used for the purchase.
- The transaction of the principal credit cardholder shall be treated separately from
those of the supplementary credit cardholder.
- The amount of cashback cannot be exchanged for other products or discounts and is
not transferrable. It also cannot be paid to any person in any manner whatsoever,
be used to settle or pay any other liability of any person, nor be applied in settlement
of any cardholder’s liabilities with the Bank.
- Maybank has the right to reverse the credited cashback once the transaction is found
to be invalid or fraudulent.
- If a principal cardholder’s credit card is upgraded/downgraded to any other Maybank
Credit Card, terminated or cancelled at any time for any reason, whether by the
principal credit cardholder or by Maybank, the principal credit cardholder and any
supplementary credit cardholder/s shall no longer be eligible to earn the cashback
and all cashback accrued shall automatically be forfeited immediately after the
voluntary or involuntary cancellation of the card.
- Cardholder shall be charged with the cost of the cashback should the cardholder
cancel the qualifying transactions at a later date or if the transaction is found to be
fraudulent or has been charged back.
- The terms and conditions may vary per merchant and may be found in the merchant’s
page. Please review all merchant terms thoroughly.
- By participating in Maybank’s Cashback Program, the cardholder agrees to the use
of cookies. The cookies are used to improve browsing experience. Maybank does not
have any control of the external site and should not be held liable/accountable for
any negative events that may arise by visiting the site.
- For any inquiries regarding the cashback or error in the landing page,
cardholder may get in touch with us through our
- The terms and conditions governing a) the issuance and use of Maybank credit card;
and b) FindShare shall apply.
- Maybank is not an agent of any of the participating online merchants and makes no
representation as to the quality of the goods and services provided. All feedback
regarding quality of the goods and services provided should be directed to the
respective merchant or outlet.