1) Simple and free returns for all purchases within 30 days:
2) Prepare your parcel: put the articles you wish to return in the original carton.
3) Fill in the customs return invoice (quantity and total amount returned) in the parcel, date and sign. Slide the customs return invoice inside the provided document pocket.
4) Items must be returned unworn and unused (this includes washing) with all 24S and designer tags still attached, including the 24S security label.
5) Briefs, swimwear, bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear and returns will be accepted if products fulfill conditions outlined above.
6) For reasons of hygiene, returns may be rejected if the adhesive label has been removed or if the item is stained. In this case, the product will be returned to the customer.
7) Returned items reported late by the merchants, and have cashbacks already credited to the user may lead to deductions in future cashback disbursements to reflect the late merchant adjustment.